Easy S’mores Brownies Recipe
Because of the sticky marshmallows and gooey chocolate, it’s easiest to cut these into bars with a sharp, wet knife. Make sure your brownies are cool before cutting.
3 cups Mom's Brownie Mix
1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini
2 teaspoons vanilla
4 cups mini marshmallows
3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
4 ounces graham crackers, broken into small pieces (1 sleeve)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 9" x 13" shallow baking dish or dripper pan with non-stick spray.
- Mix the brownie mix, eggs, zucchini, and vanilla; spread in the prepared pan.
- Bake 25 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Mix the marshmallows, chocolate chips, and graham cracker pieces; sprinkle evenly over the mixture.
- Return it to the oven and bake an additional 15-20 minutes or until the brownies are set and the marshmallows are puffed and brown. Remove from the oven and let cool before cutting into 32 squares.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 229 Calories from Fat 89
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 39% Protein 3% Carb. 58%
Nutrient Amount per
Total Fat 10 g
Saturated Fat 5 g
Cholesterol 20 mg
Sodium 89 mg
Total Carbohydrate 33 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 2 g
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 1% Calcium 0% Iron 2%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2023 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.